Discover the nutrition&food myths in your case!
Genetic variations affect how the body reacts to certain nutrients and foods.
As your diet plays an important role for your health, we can evaluate relevant genes and provide a suitable nutrition plan that will reduce genetic weaknesses in your case. This program gives you information about which foods can cause diseases like blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease and even cancer for you.
We analyze your genes and recommend you which nutrition’s can boost your power and reduce digestive problems for a healthy lifestyle. With your personalized food list of 900 types of food, individually evaluated for your genetic profile, you will exactly know what to eat or not eat for a healthy lifestyle.
Through an analysis of more than 50 genes that are relevant for your nutrition, we can now determine in which areas you are well protected, and in which areas need more support, due to your metabolism. The analysis can help you avoid poorly tolerated food and optimally provide your body with important nutrients.
Vitality ID sensor
- 52 genes control how we react to nutrients. W#hat is healthy for one is bad for another. Some examples:
- 5% need enough iron in food, 0.5% are poisoning themselves with extra iron (iron overload disorder)
- 20% of people absorb about 250mg less calcium per day due to the gene for lactose intolerance.
- 50% are improving their HDL cholesterol with omega-3 fish oil capsules. The other 50% are making it worse.
- 41% break down caffeine quickly. For these, coffee is healthy for heart and breast cancer. 44% break it down slower and 15% very slowly. For them coffee is unhealthy. o Coenzyme Q10 is activated to Ubiquinol which protects the cells from toxic free radicals. This is done by a gene and works well in 66% of the population. 30% have only one working and one broken version of this gene. They activate Q10 slowly and 4% can not activate it at all. For them Q10 is not protecting their cells.
- 67% have a normal GPX1 gene and need normal amounts of selenium. 7% have 2 broken versions of this gene, which can be rescued by a higher selenium intake. o About half of the population misses the genes, that can detoxify chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals. They should avoid these (Eating organic produce) and increase mineral intake to remove heavy metals from body.
- 15% have a high risk of alcoholism
Vitality ID Plan
Optimize the output of your activities!
For many people with a busy lifestyle, it is not easy to follow a healthy diet that helps them obtain the vitamins and minerals they need. As an add on get your monthly supplements! Created on the basis of your unique genetic profile, it supplies more than 18 important micronutrients in the exact amounts your body requires.