Medical genetic testing – the future of Healthcare!Maintaining health is a lot cheaper than restoring health!
Preventive medical genetic testing – the future of Healthcare!
Each person is the unique product of generations and combination of different genetic traits. Some of those traits have negative effects on our health. With the latest technology, it is now finally possible to examine one’s genes and determine his personal health risks and strengths. One size fit’s all is not the nature of humanity.
Preventive medical genetic testing has the potential to tailor therapy with the best response and highest safety margin to ensure better health care. By enabling each person to receive earlier diagnoses, risk assessments and optimal treatments, to an affordable price, medical genetic testing is the future of healthcare.
In many cases, taking advantage of this knowledge, and following some precautionary measures, the diseases may be prevented. Maintaining health is a lot cheaper than restoring health!
This genetic testing package contains all your genetic analysis for prevention and helps you neutralize congenital disease risk and stay healthy. If you are already suffering from certain diseases, this analysis will help you to select the optimal therapy.
Benefit from your knowledge and improve the quality of your life!
By analyzing more than 90 gene variations we can identify innate disease risks, start a prevention program appropriate to your genetic profile or select the most effective treatment and drug therapy for the diseases.
Nobody has flawless genes. Experts estimate that each person carries about 2000 genetic defects which have a negative impact on your health.
by analyzing more than 90 gene variations we can identify innate disease risks and start a prevention or the right treatment program appropriate to your genetic profile.
by analyzing relevant genes, you can avoid side effects from medications and improve the outcome with the right drug treatment.
Genes decide on the formation of enzymes. They neutralize the poisons that we intake over food, breathe in or take over the skin every day
In your full HealthID you have Pharmacogenetic included. But you can take it also as a smaller Health package as stand alone.
Health ID sensor
• Detects age related breast cancer risk that does NOT show up in family history. (you can have
a much higher risk than your family due to unfortunate collection of genes)
• Generally about 14% of woman develop breast cancer. About half of women have a lower
risk than the average and the other ones can have a more than 6 times higher risk.
• Here, lifestyle and nutrition intervention can be effective in preventing cancer.
• Coffee (which contains healthy antioxidants and unhealthy caffeine) can lead to a 7 year later
average development of breast cancer (is protective against cancer), but ONLY if the person
has the gene for breaking down caffeine quickly. If this gene does not work, then coffee has
no protective effect.
- 1 in 20 women has a genetic variation that makes her risk of Thrombosis 8 times higher.
- If she then takes hormones as well (Hormone replacement or contraceptives) the risk becomes 15 times higher.
- This genetic variation is the cause for 30% of miscarriages during pregnancy.
- If you know about this, you avoid hormones, use blood thinning medication in risk situations such as long flights and after operations and you can use heparin during pregnancy to prevent miscarriage.
- 13% of people have a genetic predisposition for higher blood pressure.
- Eating salt is considered bad for high blood pressure. If these people reduce their salt intake, the blood pressure reduction is particularly effective to lower blood pressure. In other words, these people are particularly sensitive to salt. More so than others.
- The risk can be from 30% lower than the average to 15 times higher than the average.
- 7% have a lower risk than normal, 66% have the normal risk, 24% have a 3.2 fold risk and 1% has a 15-fold risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
- The right cognitive training, social environment, nutrition and maybe medication can delay the onset of the disease.
One size fit’s all is not the nature of humanity
Preventive medical genetic testing has the potential to tailor therapy with the best response and highest safety margin to ensure better health care. By analyzing more than 90 gene variations, we enable each person to receive earlier diagnoses, risk assessments and optimal treatments according to their genetic makeup.