Preventive medical genetic testing – the future of healthcare!
Each person is the unique product of generations of different combinations of genetic traits. Some of these traits have negative effects on our health. With the latest technology, it is now finally possible to examine one’s genes and determine one’s personal health risks and strengths. One size fits all is not the nature of humanity – we are all unique.
Preventive medical genetic testing has the potential to ensure you receive the medical treatments your body will respond to best, with the highest safety margin to deliver better healthcare. By enabling each person to receive earlier diagnoses, risk assessments, and optimal treatments for an affordable price, medical genetic testing is the future of healthcare.
In many cases, taking advantage of this knowledge, and following some precautionary measures, various diseases may be prevented. Maintaining health is a lot cheaper than restoring health.
This genetic testing package contains all the genetic analyses necessary for prevention, helping you neutralize congenital disease risks and stay healthy. If you are already suffering from certain diseases, this analysis will help you select the optimal therapy and medical treatments.
Benefit from your knowledge and improve the quality of your life.
By analyzing more than 90 gene variations we can identify innate disease risks, start a prevention program appropriate to your genetic profile, or select the most effective treatment and drug therapy for the diseases.
Nobody has flawless genes. Experts estimate that each person carries about 2000 genetic defects, which have a negative impact on your health.
By analyzing more than 90 gene variations, we can identify innate disease risks and start a prevention plan or the right treatment program appropriate to your genetic profile.
By analyzing relevant genes, you can avoid side effects from medications and improve the outcome by employing the right drug treatment.
Genes decide the formation of enzymes, which neutralize the poisons that we intake through eating food, breathing, or take through the skin each day.
In your full HealthID you have PharmacogeneticID included. You can take HealthID as a smaller stand-alone package.
Health ID sensor
• Detects age related breast cancer risks that do NOT show up in your family history. You can have a much higher risk than others in your family due to an unfortunate collection of genes.
• Generally about 14% of women develop breast cancer. About 50% of women have a lower risk than the average and others can have more than 6x higher risk.
• Lifestyle and nutrition intervention can be effective in preventing cancer.
• Coffee (which contains healthy antioxidants and unhealthy caffeine) can lead to a 7 year later than average development of breast cancer, meaning it can be protective against cancer. However, this ONLY applies if the person has the gene for breaking down caffeine quickly. If this gene does not work, then coffee has no protective effect.
- 1 in 20 women has a genetic variation that makes her risk of thrombosis 8x higher.
- If she then takes hormones as well (e.g. hormone replacement or contraceptives) the risk becomes 15x higher.
- This genetic variation is the cause for 30% of miscarriages during pregnancy.
- If you know about this, you can avoid hormones, use blood thinning medication in risky situations such as long flights and after operations, and you can use heparin during pregnancy to prevent miscarriages.
- 13% of people have a genetic predisposition for higher blood pressure.
- Eating salt is considered bad for high blood pressure. If these people reduce their salt intake, this is particularly effective to lower blood pressure. In other words, these people are particularly sensitive to salt, more so than others.
- The risk can be from 30% lower than the average to 15x higher than the average depending on various factors.
- 7% of people have a lower risk than normal, 66% have the normal risk, 24% have a 3.2 fold risk and 1% has a 15-fold risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
- The right cognitive training, social environment, nutrition, and potentially medication can delay the onset of the disease.
One size fits all is not the nature of humanity – we are all unique.
Preventive medical genetic testing has the potential to ensure you receive the medical treatments your body will respond to best, with the highest safety margin to deliver better healthcare. By analyzing over 90 gene variations, we enable each person to receive earlier diagnoses, risk assessments, and optimal treatments according to their unique genetic makeup.